FantasySCOTUS has been adopted by hundreds teacher nationwide, and currently several hundred students are learning from Harlan Institute materials.
Here are some of the comments we have received from teachers and students:
- FantasySCOTUS is a “very valuable companion to any higher level government class”
- “There are not a lot of things out there specifically for Constitutional Law”
- “This goes to exactly what we do in class.”
- “Students are engaged to see how the Supreme Court impacts their lives”
- “Students have really gotten into the blogs, badges, and achievements”
- “The Students can identify with the Supreme Court cases.”
- FantasySCOTUS is “indispensable” to the We the People Competition
- This is what students need to “successfully compete in the We the People competition”
- “It’s nice to have something students can call their own”
- With the national competitions, students can “show what they can do.”
- “Quality program for educators to use”
- “The future of social studies education in America”
This video provides testimonials from students and teachers who use FantasySCOTUS in the classroom, as well as a musical tribute to one class’s predictions for Snyder v. Phelps.